Saturday, December 31, 2016

Childhood memories

As part of their Christmas gifts, I made each of the kids an animal from their baby blankets that had been their favorite(s).

I chose a dog for Ryan's since he loves Buddy and works with dogs and cats each day as a vet tech.  It was difficult finding enough fabric on each of the four to make even this little dog!






Connor was always a jolly baby and we called him our Happy Hippo.  As he got older, the book "But Not The Hippopotamus" became a nightly read so I got him a copy to go with his little hippo.  (Of course he opened his via video since he couldn't be with us.)


Kelleigh I chose a horse as she loved her riding lessons and it was such a darling pattern.  The body is her blanket and the mane and tail are from a sweet jumper that I put on her as often as I could before she outgrew it.





No comments:

Post a Comment