Friday, April 29, 2016

Receiving Week is done!

It's hard to believe that Receiving Week is drawing to an end for our recruit!  I told him that each Friday I consider another week finished given that is what they base their graduation ceremony date on.  I started a letter and add to it daily in diary format.  He may find it boring but my hope is that he'll feel like he's not missing out on anything.  I include little pictures throughout it, like the garden flag I ordered or Buddy with his new bone, to spiff it up!  Today the items I ordered from the parent website came so I included a little picture of the flag by the front door in his letter.  According to the matrix the hair was buzzed yesterday and today is the fitness test and in-house procedures.  It's great to have an idea of what he's doing each day.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment